Northwestern University CampusCATALYST is now accepting applications for Fall 2015. The application is due on May 3rd at 11:59 pm, and can be found here. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Chicago area alone, over 5,000 college students are pursuing degrees in business, economics, social policy and other related fields. In the classroom, these future leaders are honing their minds to address the social ills of tomorrow.
However, Campus Catalyst believes that they can and should take action today.
With a support network of the country’s top professors, business school students, and professional consultants as mentors, students will not only be able to provide tangible solutions for nonprofits, but they will be able to take part in a rich social entrepreneurship experience. Through program participation, Campus Catalyst hopes to demonstrate to students how career and commitment to community can be one and the same.
Campus Catalyst improves nonprofits’ capacity and effectiveness while providing student leaders with the tools and opportunity to drive change.
We accomplish this by:
- Increasing student exposure to and engagement in the social sector
- Cultivating cross-sectoral leaders
- Empowering students to be agents of social change
- Building capacity of local nonprofits
- Bridging the gap between undergraduate students and MBA candidates
- Connecting students with professional community
- Connecting nonprofits to one another